Commercial Real Estate
Boyce Law Firm represents sellers, buyers, owners, developers, landlords and tenants in connection with all types of commercial and residential real estate matters.
Some examples of transactions our lawyers have been involved with include:
• Sales and Purchases (including office, retail, restaurant, hospitality, industrial, institutional, apartment complexes and other multi-family, storage units, mixed-use, and undeveloped land)
• 1031 Deferred Exchanges
• Easements and Licenses
• Lease Agreements and Modifications
• Form Residential Lease Agreements (apartments and other multi-family housing)
• Due Diligence
• Cellular Towers
• Wind Farms
Residential Real Estate
The sale or purchase of a residential property is typically an exciting event, but it can also be daunting. Whether buying or selling, our attorneys guide clients through the process, providing as much (or as little) assistance as you would like.
Some examples of our residential real estate services include:
• Preparing, negotiating and reviewing purchase agreements
• Assisting with required state and federal disclosure forms
• Ordering and reviewing title work
• Coordinating due diligence
• Preparing or reviewing deeds and other transactions documents
• Assisting with the closing of the transaction
Our attorneys also assist landlords and tenants in the preparation, negotiation and review of the lease agreements and related documents.